Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Well so far in my revision of my paper, I been taking it slow by correcting a different part every time I look at my paper so that as I go along in my paper I gain new ideas to make my paper better. Currently I am working on the introduction of my paper, while looking at the couple of points that I lost out on. For example I lost a couple of points on not having an attention grabbing intro starter. As I seen my grade for that part of the essay. I knew absolutely what the teacher meant; my starting sentence to my introduction was plain and boring. I knew that it was something that needed to be fixed so took my time to think of a great attention grabber and took some advice from others to help it be the best it can. Another way I decided to improve my paper was by going to the writing center so that they can help me step by step in my essay to strengthen my paper. One part of my essay that I know I will need help on is the conclusion, in the conclusion I feel as if I need to repeat myself and that it’s harder to me to come up with a conclusion that leaves the reader with something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment